Sunday 1 September 2013

Bath Time!



This is just a quick blog post to tell you that it will soon be...

Bath Time!  

Nope, that's not me reminding you to wash behind your ears - I'm talking about BATH CHILDREN'S LITERATURE FESTIVAL.  It starts September 28 and finishes October 6.  Children's Laureate, Malorie Blackman, will be there.  So will Michael Rosen and Charlie Higson.  So will Cathy Cassidy and Patrick Ness.  So too will David Almond - which is a very good thing because, this year, David's helped direct it. In fact, LOADS of writers will be there.  And on that final Sunday, I'LL be there too.

Wahey!!!
This is what Sita looks like when she's holding a
very impressive award.

You can find me at 2.30 at the Mission Theatre.  I'll be appearing with Sita Brahmachari, author of those wonderful books, Artichoke Hearts, Jasmine Skies and Kite Spirit.

More details can be found here:
Sita and me at Bath Festival

So if you live in Bath or near Bath or have some way of getting yourself to Bath, please COME ALONG and say hello to Sita and me.  We'd be delighted to say hello back :)

Hope you all had a fantastic summer!

(By the way, if you're a teacher and you're feeling ever so slightly sad about summer coming to an end, may I just remind you of the KS3 teaching packs you can download COMPLETELY FREE should you choose to introduce a bit of Lottie Biggs or Jody Barton into your classrooms.... )







No comments:

Post a Comment