Monday 15 December 2014

It's Nearly Christmas


... and my house is always stuffed full of books so I thought I'd give a few away.  I've just today finished reading Sally Gardner's fantastic new novel, 'The Door that Led to Where' and I thought I should pass it on so somebody else can enjoy it.  It's out in January 2015 and it's a very beautiful hardback containing a story you just can't leave alone until you've got to the end.  I'll also throw in a couple of John Greens, a Malorie Blackman and a couple of Hayley Longs.  Those last two I can get signed for you - or for someone else.  To be in with a chance of getting all these posted to you all you have to do is follow these three simple steps:

1.  Go to www.hayleylong.org
2.   Find my email address on the contact page.
3.  Send me an email with the subject heading 'Books' and tell me that you'd like them.

Do it by 12 midnight Thursday 18 December and I'll send out a parcel to the randomly picked winner on Friday 19 December*.  If it doesn't reach you by Christmas, it'll still be a nice little bonus box of books to welcome in 2015.


Happy Christmas!

*UK addresses only.

No comments:

Post a Comment