Friday 31 July 2009

Blog Launch

…And FINALLY I’ve sat myself down and had a go at writing a blog. I should just warn you I’ve never done a blog before. Or a diary. Or a journal. So I’m not really sure quite how this is going to turn out. But what I do know is that it’s been an interesting month so far. I’ve skulked around town seeing which shops have put Lottie Biggs is Not Mad on special promotions, watched the entire dvd box set of Life on Mars, grown a whole year older (nooooooo!) and finished the twenty-eighth draft of my next novel Lottie Biggs is Not Desperate. Oh, and I’ve also been digging up my fine crop of back garden potatoes and listening to a lot of Adam and the Ants.

And today I heard that the lovely people in Norway are going to translate Lottie into Norwegian!!!! I reckon it was all those references to Edvard Munch that did it for them…

Now I need to start thinking about what I’m going to write next. Which means a trip to Aberystwyth for SOME SERIOUS THINKING TIME is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment