Friday 27 April 2012

Queen of Teen!!!


OH MY GIDDY GOD!

What better way to round off a cold, dark, rainy April than with a bright, shiny, big, fat, GOB-SMACKING PIECE OF EXCITING NEWS….

I HAVE BEEN SHORT-LISTED FOR THE QUEEN OF TEEN AWARD!!!!

*INSERT LOUD SHRIEK HERE*

This is the best thing since Blondie, bed-time, biscuits, bunnies, Brooklyn trainer shops, Brick Lane curries, Barry Island funfair, Bjork’s Debut album, Big Brain Academy after a few glasses of beer, banana splits and beans on toast.

I am excited!

Thank you so much if you voted to get me on the short list

And now I need you to vote for me all over again so I can have a chance to wear that sparkly tiara! 


(As you can see from this month’s blog picture, I AM A FLIPPING NATURAL at being a Queen. Especially if it’s Queen Elizabeth the First.)

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment