Monday 17 December 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!


IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAS!

And I'm in a good mood.  This year I've swam with ducks in a Slovenian lake, done a very entertaining road trip around London in a Fiat 500 , seen Daniel Craig being sexy in Skyfall (twice), bought a bike, ridden it a bit, watched almost every single second of the Olympics, fallen a bit in love with Ben Whishaw, carried on being a lot in love with Mr Bloke, been nudged in a shop by the poet Simon Armitage, worn DBC Pierre's sunglasses, talked politics in the pub with Cathy Cassidy, eaten way too much Turkish Delight, listened to a lot of PJ Harvey, sang along joyously with a real live Adam Ant, had a laugh with my A level students, probably got on the nerves of my A level students, worn a pink dress and a tiara for the Queen of Teen ceremony, researched rollercoasters, become addicted to Coin Dozer, written blogs for girlsheartbooks.com, written stuff for www.walesartsreview.org, written another novel, been back to my old school, been to a load of other schools and been shortlisted for the Essex Book Award.  Oh, and I've been shortlisted for the Costa Book Awards too.  But maybe I've already mentioned that?

Anyway, the lovely people at Pan Macmillan have revamped my website.  If you send me a message via the contact form by New Year's Eve, you might be the lucky winner of a New Year's box of nice stuff.  Including:

 - books signed by me for you or whoever you like
 - a writer's notebook
 - a film featuring Jody Barton's favourite actor, River Phoenix
 - a cd of Jody's favourite band (The Doors).
 - MY favourite film EVER. (Ferris Bueller's Day Off.)

So click here and then go to the contact page and send me a message.  Go.  Now.  :-)

See you next year.

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment